- Top Notes: Pear Accord, Mandarin Essence.
- Heart Notes: Vanilla, Orange Blossom, White Flowers.
- Base Notes: Black Coffee Accord, Cedarwood Essence, White Musk, Patchouli.
Adorn yourself with the sensual notes within Yves Saint Laurent's Black Opium Eau de Parfum, crafted by Marie Salamagne, Nathalie Lorson, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc..Enticing and captivating, the fragrance opens with notes of juicy Pear Accord and tantalising Mandarin Essence, allowing you to exude confidence and self-belief. Creamy Vanilla mingles hypnotically with notes of perfectly-ripe Orange Blossom and crisp, delicate White Flowers, highlighting the vulnerability that comes with being a modern woman. Invigorating scents of Black Coffee Accord add a daring, adventurous flair to the perfume, making you destined to stand out in a crowd.
Smooth, opulent Cedarwood Essence, enthralling White Musk and Patchouli allow the fragrance to reach its crescendo in a dramatic, unapologetic manner, staying true to the ideology of the unstoppable YSL woman. The cocktail of scents is encased in a show-stopping glittery bottle, with shades of dainty pink clashing with the mystery and intrigue of the black glass. Edgy and glamorous, the bottle is guaranteed to become an eye-catching addition to any room.
Discover the YSL Black Opium fragrance wardrobe, and indulge yourself and treat others to a YSL Black Opium gift.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Neon. A vibrant spin on the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The signature coffee notes meet luminous dragon fruit. Fruity and vibrant.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense. A bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s coffee note, enhanced by the thrilling aura of blue absinth for intensity. Deep and seductive.
- Black Opium Eau de Toilette. A daringly fresh take on Black Opium’s signature Eau de Parfum. Citrus and juicy pear enlighten the dark coffee accord. Sparkling and fresh.
HOW TO USE
For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail.