Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 30ml
Elizabeth Arden developed Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant in 1930 to calm the skin, and it quickly and overwhelmingly achieved popularity.
The combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic applications, and vitamin E is what made it so powerful.
- Soothes dry skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids in skin protection, moisturization, and comfort
- Relieves mild weather-related burns, scratches, and abrasions.
Shipping Information for the United Kingdom:
Standard Free Shipping(3-5 Working Days):
• Free standard shipping on all UK order above £30
Standard Shipping(3-5 Working Days):
• £3.95 - On UK orders below £30
Next Day Shipping(1 Working Day):
• Next Day shipping cost is £4.95
Shipping Information for the Europeans Countries:
Standard Shipping(5-10 Working Days):
• €16.99 - Mainland Europe
Shipping Information for the United State and Canada:
Standard Shipping(7-20 Working Days):
• $19.99 - North America & Canada